« Home | It's good! » | On edge » | Well, well, well » | Bye Bye Pluto :-( » | Latest Development » | Waiting.... » | Second Interview! » | Survey » | Really don't get it... » | Today should be the day I hope » 

Monday, October 16, 2006 

Yup Yup

I'm alive...just haven't been around the internet that terribly much, and I just don't feel like I have that much to say.

I feel like it's very anti-climactic to even post now becase it's been so long.

My daughter's birthday is in one week! She'll be FIVE, can you believe it? FIVE! She's such a big girl. SO incredibly smart. Incredibly smart...and I'm not just saying that as a father.

We put up a bunch of shelves and a bar to hang coats in our entry way...we feel so accomplished! That was about a month ago. Then, yesterday we cleared a WHOLE BUNCH of brush and stupid dead shit from around the front of our house...it looks SO much better...we feel so accomplished.

I really do miss all of you, and miss blogging, but I blogged because my job sucked and I had time to waste and my face was in front of a computer all day, now none of those things are true.

The job is going well though :-) Very well, I love it a lot. I'm waiting for my 90 days to be done so I can get a raise, then a cost of living raise at the end of the year (I hope they don't lump those two things together) and then a raise after I pass the Pharmacy Technician Certification Test.

I hope people stop and say hi, though I'd understand if everyone has given up hope by now. Meritt, IowaGeek, BlueBlanket, Sharkey, FantastaGirl, YankeeBob, Jarod, LiberalBanna.

Lars :-D

I saw that you made a comment on Meritt's site so I figured you must have updated.

If I could get my Halloween decor up I would feel accomplished. :)

Good to see all is going well for you!

Good to see you back! Take time to smell the roses (and blog too!) Remember: with great blogging power comes great blogging responsibility!

ooooooo shelves!

and my son is the smartest baby in the world. i'm sure of it.

I haven't forgotten you Lars. I know how a new job can change things. I went through the same thing for a few months.

Glad you love the new position. Thats a big deal in life, to be sure.

Happy Birthday to the little one. :)

How about once a week updates, Lars? That way we know you're around and we don't worry!

Post a Comment