« Home | Really don't get it... » | Today should be the day I hope » | Interview » | I got an interview! » | Phone Interview! » | Happiness is... » | Random photos on my work computer » | I'll tell you something I don't like... » | My Tongue » | Graphic Artist » 

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 

Survey

Whats your name spelt backwards?: Sral

What did you do last night?: Came home, had supper with the fam, mowed my lawn and my neighbors lawn, went and watched the triple overtime ISU football game, then watched hald of celebrity duets and went to bed.

The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?: V downloaded the Grinch screenmate.

Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?: Um...no

Last time you swam in a pool?: Few weeks ago with Kaia.

What are you wearing?: It's Hawaiian day, lol, so I'm wearing jeans, a white long-sleeved shirt and a bright blue hawaiian shirt, and my green chuck taylor's.

How many cars have you owned?: oh...let's see...first car was a '78 wagoneer in high school, then a '89 two-door chevy blazer, then a '98 oldsmobile cutlass supreme, and now a '04 Dodge Stratus.

Type of music you dislike most?: Country

Are you registered to vote?: I believe so

Do you have cable?: Yes...come on, you know me! But, thinking of cancelling it for financial reasons ;-(

What kind of computer do you use?: PC at work, V's gateway laptop at home because my piece of shit laptop is a piece of shit so I basically don't use it anymore...I need to get everything off it and sell it and get my dream laptop but that is just that, a dream.

Ever made a prank phone call?: Oh yes.

You like anyone right now?: not like THAT, I'm not in junior high anymore.

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?: I have NO idea, some days yes, some days no.

Furthest place you ever traveled?: Norway

What's your favorite comic strip?: uh......?

Do u know all the words to the national anthem?: Yes I do.

Shower, morning or night?: DEF. in the morning, but depends on what I do during the day/evening I'll be known to shower in the evening and morning.

Best movie you've seen in the past month?: I watched Flightplan a couple days ago and it was good. Even better was National Treasure which I watched a month or so ago.

Favorite pizza toppings?: BBQ Chicken or Beef

Chips or popcorn?: Neither, but if I had to choose it would be Chips.

What cell phone provider do you have?: US Cellular.

Have you ever smoked peanut shells?: um...no

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?: Only in my mind ;-)

Orange Juice or apple?: Neither, but if I had to choose it would be OJ.

Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?: guys from work.

Favorite chocolate bar?: SO hard to choose...I can't do it.

Who is your longest friend and how long?: Bucklin, I've KNOWN him since kindergarten, but was friends with him since high school.

Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?: YUCK! NEVER...

Have you ever won a trophy?: I'm sure I have...

Favorite arcade game?: TMNT

Ever ordered from an infomercial?: Nope...been VERY tempted to though.

Sprite or 7-UP?: Neither, I don't like pop, don't like carbonation.

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?: To work, sure, at Subway and McDonald's, never school though.

Last thing you bought at Walgreens?: Never bought a single thing at Walgreens, to me Walgreens is still a store for old people.

Ever thrown up in public?: Not since I was a baby.

Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?: This is a dumb question.

Do you believe in love at first sight?: Nope

SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?: Oh definitely Jimmy Neutron.

Did you have long hair as a young kid?: Nope

What message is on your voicemail machine?: The one at home is Kaia, it's very cute!

Where would you like to go right now?: NYC

Whats the name of your pet?: Taz (cat)



What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?: I don't have one...what a weird question.

What do you think about most?: My kid, life, money, just too much stuff. But I have the power to shut it off most times, which I consider a gift.