« Home | Latest Development » | Waiting.... » | Second Interview! » | Survey » | Really don't get it... » | Today should be the day I hope » | Interview » | I got an interview! » | Phone Interview! » | Happiness is... » 

Thursday, August 24, 2006 

Bye Bye Pluto :-(

Nine Planets? Count Again -- Minus Pluto

I'm really bummed about this. I don't want to lose Pluto. It throws off all the textbooks at school. It throws off all the learning of the planets, and the people who have learned the planets! MVEMJSUNP - My Very Excellent Mother Just Sat Upon Nine Pizzas. I mean, come on! you can't drop Pluto! I'm envisioning some kind of Rudy type situation, if we get the whole word to chant "PLUTO! PLUTO! PLUTO! PLUTO!" maybe the astronomers will put him back in the game.

For now though, let's have a moment of silence for Pluto...

thanks

P.S. I'm discovering my own hypocracy in the fact that if they ADDED more planets I'd think that was cool (which they're thinking of doing right?) but taking away a planet is WRONG! :-)

Maybe they should name it Planet Tom Cruise, since he's completely out of orbit compared to everyone else?

The way I learned the planets was My Very Extravagant Mother Just Sent Us Nine Parakeets.

It doesn't make sense, but I can't beat that out of my head with a stick.

Post a Comment