« Home | Second Interview! » | Survey » | Really don't get it... » | Today should be the day I hope » | Interview » | I got an interview! » | Phone Interview! » | Happiness is... » | Random photos on my work computer » | I'll tell you something I don't like... » 

Monday, August 21, 2006 

Waiting....

Well, it went well! I thought my second interview was good. It was just job shadowing for a hour and fifteen minutes. I have no idea who else had job shadowing and how they did, if they were more impressive, or what they said. I got along with the two women there just fine. I feel good. I'm SO nervous I don't know what to do with myself though.

I can't stand the wait! She said they'd make their decision and let me know next week, which is this week we're in now, so I'm just waiting...

The waiting is the worst part. It's cruel to have you jump through hoops then make you wait. Must be a highly competitive position. Glad to hear all went well though. Keeping you in my thoughts! Good luck!

Glad it went well! Good luck!

Waiting for anything kills me.

I am not good at waiting for things - anything....

Did you send a thank-you letter?

I did after the first...but not the second :-( oops...my interview was only Friday, I could send one out today and hope they get it while making their decision.

Dammit! What is taking so long! Geez, I can't wait anymore!

Post a Comment