« Home | Interview » | I got an interview! » | Phone Interview! » | Happiness is... » | Random photos on my work computer » | I'll tell you something I don't like... » | My Tongue » | Graphic Artist » | Anonymous » | argh » 

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 

Today should be the day I hope

I'm hoping to get a call for a second interview today...from what I could tell the head pharmacist would get back from vacation yesterday then they were going to set up second interviews for those they were interested in, so I'm hoping to be called today. If I'm not :-( Then I will call them tomorrow to show that I'm still very interested. I think it helped me the first time around since when I called her she called back and we did a phone interview then set up a real interview, so I'm hoping to be called today just to know how interested they are in me, then if they don't call I'll call tomorrow and hopefully good things still happen.

I could use this job more than anyone could possibly now...right now more than any other time in my life...keep keeping me in your thoughts and prayers, I'm really hoping this is the one. And I want this job too, so that's one of th best parts. Things aren't going the best, ok they're the worst ever financially for us right now, we're a lost hope, we really don't know what to do, so if we could be lifted up by this job instead of always being beat down, that would be good for us and our mental health!

I am hoping you get the job so you won't have to drive over an hour to work every day. *ummm, even though you actually made that choice yourself when you decided to buy a house even FARTHER away from your job than you were!* Bah ha ha.


But... as gas prices are soooo not funny, I will hope you get it so you can work in town. :)

hehe, yeah I did do that! :-)

Thanks Meritt..it's driving me crazy waiting. I actually called today at lunch, left her a voicemail, so I'm waiting to hear back from her now. Argh...patience...

Hope you get a call - Lars - I've been thinking of you and sending good thoughts!

Post a Comment