« Home | On edge » | Well, well, well » | Bye Bye Pluto :-( » | Latest Development » | Waiting.... » | Second Interview! » | Survey » | Really don't get it... » | Today should be the day I hope » | Interview » 

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 

It's good!

The job is good, the job is great...I love it! I trained last week in a nearby city and now I'm finally in my hometown going for it, and it's good. There is a TON to learn still, a TON, but I've learned a lot already and I'm loving it! More later.

I haven't been on blogger in probably close to 2 weeks, I have no idea what's going on with anyone, but I hope it's good!! I'll check up when I can, I have a job meeting tonight. Our internet is slow here and V is on a lot for one thing or another.

Thanks for thinking of me everyone! :-)

Am so glad the job is going well! Congrats!

Glad to hear you are loving the new gig.

Don't worry about being behind with me Lars. I am way behind with everyone else. Its a curse of my new job. :)

Good to hear Lars! Stay in touch!

LARS: I miss the updates on your site! I know you're busy, but please let us know what's going on in your world. Do you have any shows coming up?? I've heard rumblings that they might be doing "Into the Woods" here -- thought of you immediately! Let me know!!

Andrea Bocelli or Evita....HELP ME DECIDE

Post a Comment