« Home | Survey » | Really don't get it... » | Today should be the day I hope » | Interview » | I got an interview! » | Phone Interview! » | Happiness is... » | Random photos on my work computer » | I'll tell you something I don't like... » | My Tongue » 

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 

Second Interview!

Well, folks, I don't know if calling again helped or not, because I tried 3 times today to call her and talk to her, it's her cell phone she gave me so only she would answer it, but got voicemail everytime, and I wasn't going to leave a message until my last attempt at the end of the day, however, at noon today I got a call from someone at the corporate office and she said my interviewer had asked her to call me and set up a second interview!!

So, Friday morning, I go in to have a second interview, this time with the head pharmacist and do a little job shadowing!! I couldn't be happier, I'm bouncing off the walls right now, but I know this doesn't mean I've got the job, but I'm just excited to get on to the next round!

Wish me luck and send lots of love and prayers my way :-)

If they said "job shadowing" then it's a pretty good sign. Good Luck.

I'm sure the calling back didn't hurt. Good luck.

Wishing you lots of luck!

Sounds promising. Let's hope this is really the career you want.

OK... you suck.

No update?????????

Post a Comment