« Home | Bye Bye Pluto :-( » | Latest Development » | Waiting.... » | Second Interview! » | Survey » | Really don't get it... » | Today should be the day I hope » | Interview » | I got an interview! » | Phone Interview! » 

Thursday, August 24, 2006 

Well, well, well

I GOT THE JOB!!

I am beyond excited!!

I start Monday, September 11th. I put in my two weeks today.

Congratulations! So, what are you going to do with the extra 2+ hours per day that you don't have to drive?

Yaaaay!! Congratulations and well done!!

Thanks!

I wont have to take as much PTO if I need to go to the doctor for one! I will take Kaia to school every morning! I wont go insane fighting all the traffic anymore!

One bad thing (but I think I can handle this)I wont have as much time to listen to music I want to listen to!

Oh my goodness! Great job Lars. I'm smiling from ear to ear.

YEA!!! I am very happy for you and your family! - and can't wait for you to have your two hours back - Kaia is going to love having Daddy take her to school - and just think of the gas money and daycare money you are saving - this is great! Congratulations!

Great going! This should be a very good change for you! Hopefully a hefty pay increase?

high five on the new job!

commuting sucks, i dont miss it at all.

I'm late to the party, but just wanted to say big ol' congrats! I'm glad it worked out for you!

Post a Comment