« Home | Yup Yup » | It's good! » | On edge » | Well, well, well » | Bye Bye Pluto :-( » | Latest Development » | Waiting.... » | Second Interview! » | Survey » | Really don't get it... » 

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 

Agh! Sorry!

I get so caught up in the week and really don't feel like there is much for me to talk about, very boring life right here.

Kaia had her birthday on Monday, it was great! :-) She's five now :-) Her birthday party is this weekend, I know 3 of the about 10 little girls we invited are coming...ugh, I hope more RSVP or I'm going to feel like a loser. She's having a princess party, and you can BET I'll get some pictures up here!

I got some pajama pants and a shirt, and V got a pair of jeans, all with a $20 bill I found on the ground. That was cool.

Work is good still, that's about it there!

No shows, no singing, no anything else.

:-D

will it be like the Princess Party on the Party/Party show in Bravo where the effin CUH-RAZY mother gave her 6 yr old a $20,000 princess party?

i can't watch that show.

You found a $20 on the ground? Cool. That alone would make my week. ;)

Hey Lars! Finding $20 is nothing to sneeze at. That would make my week too! Let us know how the party went. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?? :)

Out of curiosity, is your daughter named after the little girl from Willow?

I was scarecrow for halloween.

No, she's not named for Willow, though I've seen willow a million times I don't remember the little girl named Kaia. I'll have to check out the movie again, it's been a long time.

Okay, Lars, it's been about a month -- surely there is something worth blogging about by now?? :o)

oh Lars, duuuuude. You used to be cool, man, you're letting us down. We are your core loyal readers and we're hungry for tales from LarsCity. Tell us, tell us! You'll be curious to know I never got any leads in the Into The Woods productions -- it's some closed-theater event, students, I think -- very strange and mysterious. If it's like that, I don't think I'd want to be invited anyway. Hell, I'll just get my own production of it going this summer, cast myself in the lead, and show 'em how it can all be done! RIGHT? I'll bring you in as a consultant. It'll be great!

Post a Comment