« Home | I got an interview! » | Phone Interview! » | Happiness is... » | Random photos on my work computer » | I'll tell you something I don't like... » | My Tongue » | Graphic Artist » | Anonymous » | argh » | And we're BACK! » 

Friday, August 04, 2006 

Interview

OH! It went SO well. I really think it was one of the best interviews I've ever done. I "wow"ed them, I did. They loved me, as far as I can tell. I really showed them who I was and what I can and will do and how excited I was for this position. I mean, I answered every question perfectly (I hope). I just seemed to match what they wanted. The head pharmacist there was on vacation, so whoever makes it to the second round of interviews will get to meet her, and I'm really hoping it will be me! She gets back next week, so I would assume that's when I'll find out. I'm anxious!!!

P.S. Jody -- I just saw that off the interstate on Wednesday and was surprised to see it there, I hadn't heard DMACC was doing that. That's a good avenue to pursue some night classes, you're right!

Congrats - I hope you get the position!!!

I'm also applying for a new job in the next week so I can't wait to find out!

A whole week of waiting? Ooooo the pressure! LOL.

I hope you get the job!

Good luck. I know the lack of commute will be so nice for you. And look into those night classes. You must keep the brain functioning.

YAAAYYY! Good for you! Can't wait to see what happens!!!

Where's the update? Tell me tell me tell me!

Post a Comment