« Home | Good for you! » | Running all over the world » | The Wedding » | Riddles » | Salmonella and 2 steps » | Nothing exciting to report » | I felt all "Dad like" :-) » | Is it bad? » | I'm baaaaaaaack » | Curtain Calls » 

Friday, June 30, 2006 

Yay!

My student loans will be consolidated befoe the big hike! I am going to be paying about $175 less a month too. NICE!

Running last night I did 1.5 miles again (I played tennis right before I ran so I was sore and tired already, leave me alone!) and when I was done my right leg sort of hurt. It started hurting more, so I iced it, and it was doing alright, now this morning it's still a little sore, but I don't think it'll be the end of the world. It's right below the right calf but above the achilles tendon area, so who knows, but I wont be running tonight anyway, so maybe Saturday it'll be good enough to run on again.

grr...we will be paying on our student loans for the next seven years! thanks for reminding me!

It's too bad that student loans have become the rule more than the exception. "Welcome to adulthood: here's some crushing debt for you!" But it's good to hear that you're catching a break on it -- well done!

Post a Comment