« Home | I'm baaaaaaaack » | Curtain Calls » | Missing my Euphonium » | Better » | ARGH! » | Nervous! » | Small Update » | Rehearsals » | The Wiggles Live on Stage!!! :-D » | Crazy Busy! » 

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 

Is it bad?

- when the most exciting thing right now in my life is that we rearranged our living room and it makes me so much more happy than the old way?

- that I will hopefully be getting paid for the wedding I'm singing for in two weeks and that is exciting?

- that I believe, despite trying not to believe it, that I am a hypochondriac?

sometimes i go read about diseases on the internet so i can see if i have any of the symptoms.

Rearranging furniture ALWAYS makes you feel good. Truly. I LOVE to do it. Makes your house feel brand new again. :)


... and yeah, you are a hypo, but I luv ya anyway. LOL.

glad to know I'm not the only one Sharky :-)

Awwww, thanks Meritt! It's a slow process to discovering the truth about yourself ;-)

Post a Comment