« Home | Curtain Calls » | Missing my Euphonium » | Better » | ARGH! » | Nervous! » | Small Update » | Rehearsals » | The Wiggles Live on Stage!!! :-D » | Crazy Busy! » | Yay, fun game » 

Monday, June 12, 2006 

I'm baaaaaaaack

Everything went fantastic! The show went great, all was fun and well worth it. I'm very happy. We could have seen a better turnout, but we were afraid this was going to happen and it did, so oh well. I miss it! I miss it like crazy! But I also like knowing I have my life back now!

Spent the whole last week with my sister-in-law and her husband and that was a blast! We went to the zoo one day, that was fun!

I miss them, I wish we lived closer to them :-(

We got our living room re-arranged while they were here...awesome!! And he and I fixed the leaky kitchen faucet all ourselves for $2.19...awesome!!

That's my week in a VERY short wrap-up.

I really wanted to see that show... I looked forward to it since you first talked about it. However with our busy/crazy schedule and that it was so far away, it just didn't happen.

Too bad you weren't closer... like in DM! :)

I'm sorry I missed it.

I would have loved to see your show - that is one of my favorites! Glad you are back!

Congrats on your show! Too bad there weren't more people, but you're in Iowa right? I guess that's bound to happen. ;)

Post a Comment