« Home | The Wedding » | Riddles » | Salmonella and 2 steps » | Nothing exciting to report » | I felt all "Dad like" :-) » | Is it bad? » | I'm baaaaaaaack » | Curtain Calls » | Missing my Euphonium » | Better » 

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 

Running all over the world

ok, maybe just in my hometown...but I went running again last night!!! Are you proud of me?!

Remember last year when I was running for a while? But then I got sick and it got cold and I stopped.

Well, I said I wasn't done yet, I said I wasn't giving up, and I'm not...I'm back at it again.

I went last night. I warmed up a bit, stretched a bit (could def. do more of this though) and then I started running, I said I was just going to run until I got tired because I knew it would be hard and it would not be like it was last year. Well, 15 minutes later I was POOPED, so I stopped. I would assume I made it about a mile and a half but I don't know for sure. I know where I ran though, so I'll drive it today after work and see how far I actually went.

Either way...it felt good! My thighs are burning but it felt good!

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Charlotte nc drive recovery

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

Post a Comment