« Home | Missing my Euphonium » | Better » | ARGH! » | Nervous! » | Small Update » | Rehearsals » | The Wiggles Live on Stage!!! :-D » | Crazy Busy! » | Yay, fun game » | Stressed » 

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 

Curtain Calls

I've always loved curtain calls, they're so much fun to do. Run out from the wings and bow to your ever grateful audience ;-) No, really though, to run out from the wings give a big grin and bow, it just feels good, and you're done with the show for the night and hopefully you did well!!

Well...we got our curtain call rehearsal last night, and for the first time ever I have the last bow! I'm so excited, and it feels so good :-) I just hope I can stay healthy the rest of this week for the performances and perform my little tushie off!!!

Last night went great. Basically how I describe it is, if last night was the show we are giving to the audience it would be great. There are some things that need to tighten up and lines that can be sharper, which we can tighten up tonight, so by Wednesday it's drop-dead fantastic!

AND AND AND

I set this post aside for a few minutes and now I'm back to say V just picked up the programs from Copyworks that I designed and she said they look great, AND because I designed and did everything but print it I saved the troupe $700!!! WOW! That feels good. And that will look great on V's budget she'll turn in at the end of this show.

Wish me "break a leg" for the rest of this week. I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully, to tell you how tonight's final dress rehearsal went, but then after that I'll be off of work for a week and a half (for performances and for V's family in town) so I more than likely wont post until I come back to work. Though I'll try to pop in next Monday after all the performances are over to let you all know if the show went off without a hitch or not!

SEE YA!

Break a leg dude -- and HAVE FUN!!!

Break a leg - you will do awesome!

How'd it go?

ok its monday...........................?

Post a Comment