« Home | I felt all "Dad like" :-) » | Is it bad? » | I'm baaaaaaaack » | Curtain Calls » | Missing my Euphonium » | Better » | ARGH! » | Nervous! » | Small Update » | Rehearsals » 

Monday, June 19, 2006 

Nothing exciting to report

This was a good weekend. Had a good time. Hung out with the fam. hung out with the neighbors a lot (who we still love a lot!) and got the best father's day present ever. A block of wood painted green with a picture of Kaia and me that Kaia drew herself pasted to the wood all nice and cute. I just LOVE the way she draws people. She's so creative, and so original and just the cutest in the whole wide world.

One of the songs I have to sing for the wedding on Saturday is NOT going well and I'm a tad nervous about it...more rehearsal tonight, we'll see how it goes tonight.

what are you singing?

I am singing two Josh Groban songs "The Prayer" (which I've sung millions of times) and "When You Say You Love Me" (which is not going so well)

Homemade gifts are the best - and her's rocks!

You'll do fine on those songs -- just keep working at it. It'll come to you! :o)

Post a Comment