« Home | Nothing exciting to report » | I felt all "Dad like" :-) » | Is it bad? » | I'm baaaaaaaack » | Curtain Calls » | Missing my Euphonium » | Better » | ARGH! » | Nervous! » | Small Update » 

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 

Salmonella and 2 steps

I ate chicken Sunday night off the grill at the neighbors, but it was marinated for 2 days when it was raw in this italian marinade, then I used that marinade on my chicken when I was eating it, not knowing that it had been used with raw chicken earlier. Got some Salmonella!

So...Sunday night through Tuesday I was running to the bathroom. Sunday night I had diarrhea and just thought nothing off it. Then I got to work on Monday and my stomach was in knots, jumping and jiving and I went diarrhea FIVE times in that 8 hours, then four more times when I got home.

I know, this is all information you do NOT need, but that's ok :-)

Tuesday I had a RAGING headache too, so that was fun, and it was V's birthday.

Now today, Wednesday, just a little knoting of the tummy still, and well, we'll see how the bathroom situation goes.

Yeah, so, the song I said I wasn't doing well at? Well, we know why now. Because the accompanist had a different version of the song than me and she was playing, not only different accompaniment, but also TWO STEPS LOWER than me. Not some measly half step, but TWO STEPS, and the wrong accompniment.

So, I made a photocopy of the version I had and had been working on on my own, and then all went well. So no more worrying there. Now just some little things here and there I need to smooth over on Friday night when we rehearse for the last time at the wedding rehearsal.

So that's what I've been up to since last update. I'm off to the bathroom now...I hope it's ok!

holy shit!

that sucks dude

OK, WHY did that chicken marinate for 2 days? And was it put out to be used again? WTF? Yikes! I would take my own meat from now on!

Post a Comment