« Home | Running all over the world » | The Wedding » | Riddles » | Salmonella and 2 steps » | Nothing exciting to report » | I felt all "Dad like" :-) » | Is it bad? » | I'm baaaaaaaack » | Curtain Calls » | Missing my Euphonium » 

Thursday, June 29, 2006 

Good for you!

Good for you Lars, it's good you're running again. I knew you could do it! It's good to stay healthy, stay active. How exciting!

Well, thanks :-)






I went running again last night! Another 1.5 miles, which I know is pretty measley but it's something :-) It felt a little easier and it felt like I was going a little faster, but I finished at 14:31 so it couldn't have been any faster. I hopefully can go again tonight, so we'll see if we can push it to 2 miles or more maybe.

I could use this running too, I've been pretty bitchy, pretty self-loathing lately...

ROTFL at you.

Good Job Lars! Great to hear you started running! Awesome!

Turn your back towards me.... pat, pat, pat... that's me giving you three big ol' pats on the back for running again - Good Job Lars - Way to go! You are so awesome!

'atta boy Lars...

(Do you feel better?)

I'd go running, but I'm too fat.

and lazy.

and my baby can't live without me, I'm sure of it.

LOL! Thanks everyone :-D lol...I'll have to blog later about what happened to me last night though.

Post a Comment