« Home | Rehearsals » | The Wiggles Live on Stage!!! :-D » | Crazy Busy! » | Yay, fun game » | Stressed » | This is me singing "No More" in rehearsal Monday f... » | Here's the t-shirt (and yours truly) » | The love of theatre » | F'IN WIRELESS INTERNET PIECE OF POO » | OH MY GOD » 

Friday, May 19, 2006 

Small Update


  • The set is not done yet, and the picture is blurry, but there is me, baker's wife, little red and granny.

    I have been a skipper of blogging as of recent, sorry. I'm really busy, at work and at home with the rehearsals and everything else that's normally making me busy. I probably will be in and out until the week after my show too, since my in-laws are coming to hang out, so I'm taking the whole week after my show off to hang out with V's sister and her husband the week after the show and her mom and dad and brother the week of the show.

    Things are going well though, the show is coming together, I'm getting really nervous, even though it's 2 weeks away, but that's also part of the reason WHY I'm nervous!

    I'm still chugging away though, keep me in your thoughts if you have the time, I'm still thinking about you all!


  • This is a funny moment between Little Red and I when I take her cape. (out of costume except the cape in this pic.)

  • You are going to do great! Looks like it is coming together.

    I was hoping you would find time for at least one tiny itty bitty update. :)

    Fun pictures - thanks for sharing them! Don't worry, you'll do wonderfully next week!

    Excellent, love it! » » »

    Post a Comment