« Home | Small Update » | Rehearsals » | The Wiggles Live on Stage!!! :-D » | Crazy Busy! » | Yay, fun game » | Stressed » | This is me singing "No More" in rehearsal Monday f... » | Here's the t-shirt (and yours truly) » | The love of theatre » | F'IN WIRELESS INTERNET PIECE OF POO » 

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 

Nervous!

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nervous. It's one week and one day away from SHOWTIME and I am nervous as HELL. I always get shit-ass nervous though.

AH, so many things I wish I could share, so many things going on in my head, some having to do with Into the Woods, some not. Alas, I cannot, so I wont. I don't really have anyone in my life I can just open up to though, without fear of rejection or judgement, so that kind of sucks, maybe I SHOULD start another blog, but...I wont.

A friend of mine got back from NYC where she saw NINE shows, I did blog about this, remember? And she got me a crap ton of ads and playbills from all the shows!! It was like CHRISTMAS when I opened the package. AND...AND...she got me a personalized autograph from a leading lady on Broadway...none other than SUTTON FOSTER! How kickass is that?! She's such a good friend!

One week..................one day...............showtime................nervous

1. Nervous is good. It keeps you on your toes.

2. I know why you can't talk or vent without judgement and rejection at home (I've seen you two together) but HERE?

3. Why would you have to start a new blog? None of us would reject or judge! Spill your guts silly man! LOL.

Post a Comment