« Home | Crazy Busy! » | Yay, fun game » | Stressed » | This is me singing "No More" in rehearsal Monday f... » | Here's the t-shirt (and yours truly) » | The love of theatre » | F'IN WIRELESS INTERNET PIECE OF POO » | OH MY GOD » | T-shirt! » | I cleaned! » 

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 

The Wiggles Live on Stage!!! :-D


  • Kaia is EXCITED to go to The Wiggles!!


  • Daddy is EXCITED TOO!!



  • LOTS of people going to see The Wiggles!!



  • "Thanks for the AWESOME shirt, Daddy, but I DON'T want my picture taken."



  • "I suppose...maybe a half smile, but NO more!"



  • Ooooooh, the set :-)



  • The set without flash



  • One of two big screens. They had video cameras there that were broadcasting onto the big screens. Though we were in the balcony they were still great seats, so I didn't ever look at the screens.



  • "Let's get this show on the road already!"



  • Look at me and smile Kaia!



  • There ya go!



  • The obligatory arm-length shot of Daddy and Kaia having a good time :-D



  • "I'm all for taking pictures now!"

    (We are getting a drink of water, waiting for the show to start.



  • "Alright already with the pictures!" (LOL)



  • More set photos. (This is when Daddy thought he had ALL NIGHT to take pictures...little did he know)



  • A good song came on the big screens and I made an excited face, so Kaia wanted to rehearse her excited face as well.



  • Yay! The announcer dude is out! He has an Australian accent...I LOVE IT!!

    (This is when my camera started flashing a battery at me...I turned it off and waited until The Wiggles came out. Then the rest of the night was get a couple pictures, get the flashing battery, turn it off, turn it back on to get a few more, flashing battery, turn it off. Etc. Which SUCKS because I planned on taking a LOT of pictures and some videos and I COULDN'T. I hadn't used the camera in FOREVER, so I assumed the battery was full.)



  • THE WIGGLES!!!! IN THE BIG RED CAR!! Perfect entrance!



  • Seriously, you don't know how excited I was to take Kaia to see The Wiggles! They're international superstars, and they're all real. They were singing, dancing, laughing. I wish I could have gotten closer, I wish I could have talked to them or something.



  • Front and center Wiggles :-D



  • "In the Wiggles world, in the Wiggles world"



  • Dancin'



  • All of our friends are there! Henry the Octopus, Dorothy the Dinosaur, Captain Feathersword (personal favorite of mine) and Wags the Dog.



  • Yeah, you go girl! Dancing in the aisles!



  • Murray and Captain Feathersword dancin' for something...I can't remember what they were doing.



  • "Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack Cock-a-doodle-doo"



  • It's all over :-(



  • Bye, bye Wags!



  • Bye, Bye WIGGLES!! Thanks for a great show!

    It was 1 hour 30 minutes and it was all totally worth it. Loved it! Kaia loved it! Good fun.

  • With all those photos and commentary I feel like I went to the show too!!!!! LOL.


    (and yeah, Daddy seems even more excited than Kaia! Hee hee).

    The Wiggles and Sesame Street were in town the same night! Unfortunately, it was a night show- not happening with Brenna. Looks like you had fun!

    Post a Comment