« Home | Yay, fun game » | Stressed » | This is me singing "No More" in rehearsal Monday f... » | Here's the t-shirt (and yours truly) » | The love of theatre » | F'IN WIRELESS INTERNET PIECE OF POO » | OH MY GOD » | T-shirt! » | I cleaned! » | I like all the guessing. Meritt is close. If my ... » 

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 

Crazy Busy!

I've been crazy busy recently!! Any and all free time has been spent on the program for Into the Woods. But, if I do say so myself, it's lookin' pretty darn good!

Tickets went on sale Monday! < Carnival barker voice> HURRY HURRY HURRY, get 'em will they're hot! < /carnival barker voice>



Rehearsals are going pretty good. I was really happy with Monday's rehearsal. We just went through Act 2 but it seemed to go very well. Minimal line forgetting, lyric forgetting. We keep going at it and all will be fine, I'm sure. There's some work to be done, inside of rehearsal and outside of rehearsal, but it's good.

I could actually write FOREVER about rehearsals, my opinions, what's been going on, good, bad, the people I love the most, the people I like, and the people I don't like. BUT...seeing as how this blog is NOT anonymous...I wont.

Othen than that...not much else. Kaia is doing good, she's hilarious! My aunt and uncle were up to visit from Illinois, and I couldn't believe it, but she warmed right up to them! She's getting so much better and being a little more outgoing.

I am going to the eye doctor today...oooooooh exciting, I know!

The in-laws will be here in 17 days and 24!! I'm excited. And in 22 days I'm taking 7 days off of work!!!! And in 20 days I GET a day off for Memorial Day!

I applied for some jobs that I"m excited to see if they go anywhere.

I think that's about it. So sorry to everyone out in blog world I normally come and comment on :-( I've been a horrible slacker!! Sometimes I just get around to read and move on...I still love ya though! ;-) Yes, you...no, no...not YOU, you go on now, I'm talking to you.

The program looks great! You have put a lot of work into it....We still love you - even if you are a slacker...lol Life gets in the way sometimes - hope that all is good!

Oh, but that's not even the program :-) That's still just the poster. You have to come to the show to see the program :-D

Post a Comment