« Home | Here's the t-shirt (and yours truly) » | The love of theatre » | F'IN WIRELESS INTERNET PIECE OF POO » | OH MY GOD » | T-shirt! » | I cleaned! » | I like all the guessing. Meritt is close. If my ... » | WOA!!!!!! » | Choir Talk » | Mamma Mia! Coming to the Big Screen » 

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 

This is me singing "No More" in rehearsal Monday for Into the Woods. This is a little embarassing to post, so I may delete it if I get too self-conscious. I'm the first guy singing, then you should recognize my voice from then out. I have the younger voice. The other guy who sings is the mysterious man. Should be easy to figure out who I am. He just sings a part in the middle then I finish out the song.

Powered by Castpost

I sing first, then based off my voice you should be able to figure out when else I sing. The majority of the song is me. The other guy has a part in the middle but after all that it's me again so hold on until the end!

It kept stopping and wouldn't stream very well, but I was very patient and listened to the 5-10 second 'breaks' inbetween the music playing and managed to get the gist of it! LOL.

Sounded pretty good - and sounds just like you. Funny though: I was playing it here at work and my co-worker walked in and heard just 4 seconds of it and says; "Into the Woods!" then I told him yes and it's a friend of mine that had a part in it and he says; "The Baker!". LOL.

(My co-worker orginally was going to be a high school music teacher...)

You sound great! Just hearing the words, I instantly remembered the scene from the play.

My connection was cutting in and out too, but from the first couple seconds that I heard, it sounds great! Er, YOU sound great!

the connectino cut in and out, but after it had run through once, i played it again, and it played through perfectly without cutting.

you sound great! you should post more clips of yourself.

Post a Comment