« Home | The love of theatre » | F'IN WIRELESS INTERNET PIECE OF POO » | OH MY GOD » | T-shirt! » | I cleaned! » | I like all the guessing. Meritt is close. If my ... » | WOA!!!!!! » | Choir Talk » | Mamma Mia! Coming to the Big Screen » | My one non-important work problem recently » 

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 

Here's the t-shirt (and yours truly)



This is my "Look what this hen just laid in my hand!"

Are all the shirts orange?

And tell me more about that egg!

All the shirts are orange! I love them :-) But I love orange :-)

The golden egg is from the hen Jack brought down from the beanstalk. The hen got away from jack and I caught it and it laid a golden egg in my hand, and that's the beginning of that scene! I wont tell you WHY all that is happening, you'll have to come to the show to see! :-D

Oh, and in case that's not what you wanted to know, the egg is an easter egg, the kind that cracks in the middle to put stuff in, that V bought some gold paint and painted. She painted a good 30 of them.

Will the bank take that egg as payment for my house -and can you get more?

Love the shirt - looks great.

(I know not a real gold egg - but a girl can wish!)

Post a Comment