« Home | I cleaned! » | I like all the guessing. Meritt is close. If my ... » | WOA!!!!!! » | Choir Talk » | Mamma Mia! Coming to the Big Screen » | My one non-important work problem recently » | Dude, I suck » | ITW » | Death and Blogger » | Fret not! » 

Friday, April 21, 2006 

T-shirt!

Yay! I'm wearing the first offical t-shirt that has had a design my me on it! I know it's nothing special, it's just the ITW logo that I made, but still, there should be around 30 people running around now with my t-shirt on. Kinda cool.

I got to rehearse some of my meatier songs last night, and that makes me happy! There are so many good songs in this show, and I know I have three of them. Rehearsals are not going too bad at all. Monday we need to be off book for Act II. I'm close! Reeeeaalll close. The music is almost all off book too, though this music can get so tricky, so I use my book for some stuff.

Into the Woods, Mr. Stephen Sondheim...gotta love it!

And you didn't post a picture????????

This post is worthless without a picture... we need to see YOU in the t-Shirt - ya know?

Just kidding - glad you got your t-shirt's in - would love to see it!

Oh, I was going to put in my post that I'll have to take a picture! And I will sometime here hopefully :-)

Post a Comment