« Home | My one non-important work problem recently » | Dude, I suck » | ITW » | Death and Blogger » | Fret not! » | A report on the water situation » | Jobs and Gas » | I can't help it... » | Those darn weekends » | Can It Get Any Worse?...well, I suppose it could » 

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 

Mamma Mia! Coming to the Big Screen

This is exciting news, indeed. First we got Phantom of the Opera (which was a huge disappointment in a lot of areas) then the best RENT (which I, overall, enjoyed a lot) and The Producers (NEVER came to my town!! So mad about that, I haven't got to see it yet) and we know Hairspray is coming to the big screen and now Mamma Mia!

As you'll remember, of course, from a few years ago when we went to see Mamma Mia! on a whim because it was a big-time musical and it was in town and we get to see every show we possibly can, so we went with toward the back seats...and loved it!! Man I love this musical. It's just so much fun to see, and I do love the music a lot and the plot is really fun.

I can't believe I haven't put it on my iPod yet, otherwise I could listen to it on the way home. Because, with 300 cast recordings of musicals, it takes FOREVER to get them onto my iPod and I'm nowhere near being done, and the two huge binders we have the CDs in is very annoying to have in the car and have to flip through, so I need to get them to my iPod.

Here is the article: Mamma Mia! to Head to the Big Screen