« Home | Choir Talk » | Mamma Mia! Coming to the Big Screen » | My one non-important work problem recently » | Dude, I suck » | ITW » | Death and Blogger » | Fret not! » | A report on the water situation » | Jobs and Gas » | I can't help it... » 

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 

WOA!!!!!!

AUGH!!!! Something amazing and exciting and awesome and all at the same time DEVASTATING AND HORRIBLE just happened to me and I can't talk about it on here!! I'm dying to talk to V and my Dad about it, but it's the middle of the day. I don't know what to do or think!

I'd say email me - I'll listen - but then I remembered you can't even email from work...ugh! Hope whatever it is - it all works out in a good way...

OK... now you're just being a tease. Do tell.

Let's see.... someone died and you got their job???????

I'm going with $.50 on what meritt said...

spill - is she right?

are you pregnant?

ok, surely you can talk about SOMETHING!! right?! I love a good juicy story...PLEASE share!

Post a Comment