« Home | This is me singing "No More" in rehearsal Monday f... » | Here's the t-shirt (and yours truly) » | The love of theatre » | F'IN WIRELESS INTERNET PIECE OF POO » | OH MY GOD » | T-shirt! » | I cleaned! » | I like all the guessing. Meritt is close. If my ... » | WOA!!!!!! » | Choir Talk » 

Friday, May 05, 2006 

Stressed

As most of you know, I do rarely get stressed. Things just don't usually get to me bad enough to get stressed. Pretty calm and collected. But I'm stressed right now. This program for Into the Woods just isn't coming together like I hoped it would, and there are outside forces that I depend on to get me some things and that isn't happening and I'm running out of time and I don't feel like it'll be up to standards and it's a little overwhelming. And this ontop of all the other things going wrong with Into the Woods and just life in general, it's a bit stress worthy. And our wireless still isn't working and I don't have time to try and fix it. I just want to be actor...I don't want to know what's not getting done or what's going wrong. I don't want to do the program anymore.

I'm stressed.

I wonder if you're wireless issue isn't just simple like; which security encyptor you chose during set up (they have to match) - not the password, that's different. But you have two choics on security options and if you change one even accidently it won't work.

OR it's your firewall not letting it go through. If you update something on microsoft or firefox sometimes your firewall won't recognize it until you change the settings to allow it.

Hang in there - things always come together when you think they wont.

Post a Comment