« Home | Dude, I suck » | ITW » | Death and Blogger » | Fret not! » | A report on the water situation » | Jobs and Gas » | I can't help it... » | Those darn weekends » | Can It Get Any Worse?...well, I suppose it could » | Compliment » 

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 

My one non-important work problem recently

Since I don't blog about work, I hesitate to even post this, but I will anyway.

They took away our ability to check our hotmail or gmail or yahoomail or anything. It's just plain blocked.

It frustrates me for two reasons.

1.) We're all adults here, we can handle our internet access. We can get our work done just as fast and efficient, if we don't have time to check our hotmail because of something to do with work...we'll do the work! But when life is so hectic at home that there is no time for me to check my hotmail, especially since I live so far away from work and lots of times have to go somewhere after work before even getting home, I'd like to be able to get to my hotmail.

which leads me to 2.) I have all these things I really actually need from my hotmail!!

I have a church announcement for the choir I'm in I'd like to e-mail to my church secretary, but it's on my hotmail and I can't get to it. I'd like to get the synopsis of ITW that our publicist wants us to read when doing these publicity events we're doing (especially since I have one today right after work, and I don't have time to stop at home to get it and print it) or check the e-mails my choir director and the secretary send since they send them on Thursday and after I'm at work and that's when choir is and I go right there after work.

I'd also like to be able to open my gmail and send YB a message about how awesome I think his house/garden/yard looks, because I didn't see the pictures until just now! But I can't, I wont be able to until very late tonight...that's if I can remember by then!

I can't even check them on BREAK. I just don't think it's right.