« Home | ITW » | Death and Blogger » | Fret not! » | A report on the water situation » | Jobs and Gas » | I can't help it... » | Those darn weekends » | Can It Get Any Worse?...well, I suppose it could » | Compliment » | Why is race always an issue? » 

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 

Dude, I suck

I was going back and reading some older postings of mine from 2004 (because, in tracking who's reading my site, that one person that I know reads it and I have no idea why was checking out my archives from 2004...seems she has read close to everything on my site by now, she's constantly going back through my archives) and, to me at least, I was a lot more interesting then. I wrote with a vigor and seemed more happy. Now...pshaw, I'm boring as hell. Sorry guys who have stuck around, my blog is lacking. Maybe I should try to be more entertaining again.

Anyone else notice a change in their writing styles between now and way back in the day?

Hey! I thought I was your bestest fan... but it seems another female has took my place since I haven't visited your archives at all. LOL.

Oh well.. I suppose I'll go be YB's best fan now. ;P

awww, lol, this person isn't suppose to be my bestest fan! LOL. I have no problem with her, she's nice, I just wish she'd leave my blog alone.

You, Meritt, are my bestest fan ;-)

Post a Comment