« Home | Death and Blogger » | Fret not! » | A report on the water situation » | Jobs and Gas » | I can't help it... » | Those darn weekends » | Can It Get Any Worse?...well, I suppose it could » | Compliment » | Why is race always an issue? » | Finally I figured something out in Photoshop...wit... » 

Monday, April 17, 2006 

ITW

We are running Act 1 off-book tonight. Yay! I've been ready for a while now, just an occassional flub here or there, so tonight will show me how much I really know it.

I worked on it pretty hardcore, then moved on to Act 2 and sort of forgot to go back and review Act 1 still, so it was a tad out of my mind when I went through it again last night, but it came back pretty fast, and now after going through it again today between my breaks and my lunch I should be pretty set for tonight, like I said, an occassional forgetful moment here and there.

Act 2 is to be off book in one week. I should have it down by then. Then we pretty much just run it until we open. We have some choreography to do still, and still have work on all the songs! They're not horrible by any means, but we need a lot more work on them still. Luckily we have a month and a half left still.

My posters are being printed tonight, on glossy paper (everyone: "ooooooh"), and the tickets are being printed, and then I have to do the program (aaaahh!! It wont be easy and will take a long time) and then my part is done. I will have learned my lines, learned my songs, done the tickets, done the posters, done the audition posters, and done the programs.

My mom, sister, and wife got me some clothes this weekend. I like 'em. Always do. I rarely buy myself clothes (the whole money thing) and so when my mom or sister feel inspired to buy me clearance or otherwise clothes, they always pick out good stuff and I always need it.

I don't remember where I got this from, so if it was from one of you, sorry. Here is my home life...

I got Coffeehusband some clothes this last week too. There are some awesome sales going on right now!

Sorry that's your homelife - sometimes its us too... and you got it from me...

Post a Comment