« Home | Jobs and Gas » | I can't help it... » | Those darn weekends » | Can It Get Any Worse?...well, I suppose it could » | Compliment » | Why is race always an issue? » | Finally I figured something out in Photoshop...wit... » | SO Cute... » | The Lion King @ The Civic Center » | Las Vegas Phantom cast announced! » 

Thursday, April 13, 2006 

A report on the water situation

So V calls and says the plumber made it there before she had to leave. She was leaving and he says,
"Heading out for the rest of the day"
"Yup"
"Well hopefully I'll be done before you get back...it's not going too good right now"

WHAT?! Not going to good??? That's not good! And, unfortunately, there's no one there to watch him. Who the hell knows what he's doing. And how long it's taking at $60/hr.

shit! Time to call Dad, since he's the one that hired this guy.

Ouch! Paying for house-things is always painful.

However; I would never let a worker there without me in the house. Oh my.

Well, it needed to be done and no one could stay home.

When I got home he was gone and everything was fixed, so that's good!

All is fine.

tornadoes!! update, please! let us know that you are alright.

didn't you get a homeowner's warranty on the house? That would have taken care of most of the plumbing woes.

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lars
  • From Iowa, United States
My profile

Support World AIDS Day

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates