« Home | A report on the water situation » | Jobs and Gas » | I can't help it... » | Those darn weekends » | Can It Get Any Worse?...well, I suppose it could » | Compliment » | Why is race always an issue? » | Finally I figured something out in Photoshop...wit... » | SO Cute... » | The Lion King @ The Civic Center » 

Friday, April 14, 2006 

Fret not!

Thank you for the concerns Little Miss. All is fine here! In fact, I wasn't even aware there were tornadoes until this morning. It was all hours away from here. I do have some friends in Iowa City, and all are ok, one's apartment had broken windows but they'll be fine!

Matt -- Thoughts From the Oasis Admist the Corn lives and owns a theatre in Iowa City...I left him a message asking if he's ok, so I hope he responds soon and is ok, and his theatre is ok.

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Training course in microsoft project 98 uk chevrolet+camaro

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lars
  • From Iowa, United States
My profile

Support World AIDS Day

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates