« Home | Fret not! » | A report on the water situation » | Jobs and Gas » | I can't help it... » | Those darn weekends » | Can It Get Any Worse?...well, I suppose it could » | Compliment » | Why is race always an issue? » | Finally I figured something out in Photoshop...wit... » | SO Cute... » 

Friday, April 14, 2006 

Death and Blogger

I was thinking about something today. If I died or had a serious illness, how would any of you know? You'd all just be commenting that I need to stop being a bum and update...all the while I'm either dead or in the hospital or something. I do know, Meritt, personally, and she would probably call at some point if I didn't update or e-mail her back or anything, so maybe that would be the way. Or perhaps she'd just think I was too busy or dropped off the radar. I don't think my wife would have the presence of mind to come on and let the blogger world know I died or was seriously ill. She would be able to figure out my username and password, but I don't think that's something she would think of.

Same thing with the one forum I go to everyday and post a lot in and have made online friends through.

If I was only seriously ill, or in the hospital for a long stay, I'd find a way to let y'all know what was going on.

LOL, and maybe it's not the first thing I or anyone else would think about "Oh! I have to let all of Lars' online friends know what's happened!" Yeah, probably not...but it's something to think about.

I'm laughing cuz that is pretty much how it would happen. LOL.

You don't say anything for about 3 or 4 days and I'd get concerned and have to start calling and bugging the crap out of ya.

(BTW I just thought of you about 20 minutes ago! I was heading home from Hy-Vee and passed the Panera where we met for lunch. Whenever I pass it I think of you.)

HA! We know where you work (for now) and could find out anything. Anything, I tell ya!

I have totally thought of the same thing. "If I died, how would anyone know?" Ha!

How strange, I have thought of this before too. I think I'm covered though since Peachy has access to my blog but I didn't plan it that way. It's just a happy side benefit (if indeed that would be a happy thing).

Post a Comment