« Home | Those darn weekends » | Can It Get Any Worse?...well, I suppose it could » | Compliment » | Why is race always an issue? » | Finally I figured something out in Photoshop...wit... » | SO Cute... » | The Lion King @ The Civic Center » | Las Vegas Phantom cast announced! » | Small Update » | There's probably so much to say... » 

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 

I can't help it...

I love TV. And through the power of TiVo (see HERE) I can enjoy my TV at me leisure (pronounced leh-sure), meaning from when Kaia goes to bed until when I go to bed, which is roughly midnight.

In the joy I have found for certain TV shows this week I need to share:

How I Met Your Mother: I NEVER pick favorites...but I'm going to announce, which pains me to do because then I feel bad for all the other TV shows I love and then it paints a picture to everyone who reads of my favorites, that this IS my favorite show...EVER (probably). It is such a good show. I wish I could say that this man --> is my favorite part of the show, but while he's funny and I LOVE me some NPH (who has been in numerous of my favorite musicals! double parenthesis(RENT, TTB, Assassins, Cabaret)) he's not. He is HILARIOUS, beyond funny, in this show...but, in fact, I can't pick a favorite because I absolutely love all the key players in this show. Josh Radnor ---> has SUCH skills. He is such a good actor. I am just more and more impressed with him each show. I attempt to call him my favorite, but I can't do it, not with NPH in the cast. Jason Segal <-- is so incredibly good too! And Allyson Hannigan and Cobie Smulders complete the cast, both just as good as the rest!

I have every episode on my iPod video (downloaded off TiVo to laptop, converted from TiVo file to mpeg4 then put onto iPod) and I have seen every episode more than once...which is rare for me to watch something more than once.

I know the pictures are all wanky, but that's ok...you get the picture.

Moving on...

This show is hilarious too! I think tied for the best written show on television (tied with HIMYM). This show is beyond excellent. Zach Braff just shines. Though, keeping in tradition with not being able to pick a favorite, I'd have to come close with this man... though the rest are just so hilarious! Who doesn't love Neil Flynn as the janitor and Donald Faison as Turk. Seriously, great show.

And on we go...

Very cliche, I know, and I have commented on it before (as I think I have with the other two shows too) but...


what more can be said about Lost? Such a phenomenal show...just excellent. No more needs to be said.

The new show that I'm loving, not as much as the shows above, but maybe one day if it keeps up...
Teachers on NBC. Good show! Pretty funny. I hope it stays.

Ok, time to just list them out

My Name is Earl
Four Kings
ER
Crossing Jordan
The Apprentice
Las Vegas
Will & Grace
Deal or No Deal
Joey
Cash Cab
Dirty Jobs
The Amazing Race
Ghost Whisperer
King of Queens
Numb3rs
Still Standing
Yes, Dear
Stargate Atlantis
Desperate Housewives
Grey's Anatomy
American Idol

These ones are on my TiVo upstairs because they're on the same time as another show:
Criminal Minds
Two and a Half Men


And those are the shows that are on right now there's also:
Big Brother
Invasion
Surface

I'm sure there's more...but that's all I can think of right now.

So that's my TV. And also through the powere of TiVo I get to watch half hour shows in about 22 minutes and hour shows in about 45ish minutes.

Dude! Are there any shows you don't like???!!

I totally agree on HIMYM. My wife and I love that show. It's our new "Friends" show.

Haha...you'd be surprised! There are a lot of TV shows on. Just two of the popular ones that I can think of that I don't watch are the office and any CSI shows. Don't like the office at all and have never watched CSI.

But most shows other crime/drama shows I like but are all on at the time of other things (Law & Orders (all of them) Close to Home, Without a Trace, Cold Case) I should add those to my list of can't watch because something else is on but would watch list!

HIMYM is just the best.

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
car imca part race used individual keystone pos health insurance in pennsylvania in home computer support

What a great site »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lars
  • From Iowa, United States
My profile

Support World AIDS Day

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates