« Home | I can't help it... » | Those darn weekends » | Can It Get Any Worse?...well, I suppose it could » | Compliment » | Why is race always an issue? » | Finally I figured something out in Photoshop...wit... » | SO Cute... » | The Lion King @ The Civic Center » | Las Vegas Phantom cast announced! » | Small Update » 

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 

Jobs and Gas

If gas goes back up to $3 as someone here at work said, then I better hope some job in Ames or Story City comes along and works out for me, or I don't know what I'll do. I already hate driving to WDM everyday and spending all that wasted time/gas/money but I'll really be in trouble if gas goes higher and higher.

Or, I could always win the Powerball, but, crap, I have to play to win...and no one from Iowa will win for another 5+ years.

I haven't touched on our hot water problem at home, and I wont get into it now, but it's being fixed on Thursday finally. Huge sigh of relief will be let out Thursday night if I get home and all is working again. I'm tired on not having hot water...eh, I just don't feel like explaining the whole situation. Just don't feel like typing the whole thing out.

I'll attempt to clean at home today since I have no other commitments for tonight, except playing with the kid of course :-) But, Thursday and on will be cleaning time...since it's hard to do dishes or laundry without hot water.

I am under the impression though that my house, the house I'm in now, will always be cluttered and messy...it's just hopeless. Too much stuff, too old a house...and a sucky male and female that live there. Too much stuff you say? Sell it so there's less? I CAN'T. I can't find anything I want to get rid of or sell...I'm a pack rat who can't throw away anything...and who also can't organize or find a place for anything....I suck, huge character flaw.

I long, I yearn for a clean, new house, but I'll settle for a clean house. When it's messy messy messy I get frustrate, I can't deal with it, and life sucks. Yet why can't we ever keep it clean?! I hate it so much, yet obviously not enough to keep it clean. I know what my problems are, I just feel hopeless though. Enough of this though.

Damn house
Damn mess
Damn dirty apes...wait a minute?

So....Katherine McPee really SUCKED last night...yet I can't understand how no one knows that. She was bad. She was all over the place, the song was too big for her, the high notes were all shitty, she'd waver and shake and just generally not hit it. Though I think Ace should go home tonight.

P.S. I'm sick of my cough. I've gone through almost an entire bottle of cough syrup with codine, and it helped, I guess, when I was taking it, but now it's gone and my cough is this here. Coughs always hang on to me for way too long.

Hey, yeah. So about the Katharine thing. I definitely agree that she didn't hit the high notes. It was actually painful. But I LOVE her. The other weeks, she's sung quite well (to my untrained ears). And she's so beautiful, although they dress her in weird ass outfits most of the time.

So. You can hate her. I can love her. And we can hate Ace together. :)

You would be so jealous of what I was finally able to do this past weekend - we threw out - half of our basement - I gave the desk to a co-worker, gave some organizer thingy on wheels to co-worker and basically tossed a bunch of shtuff that we haven't used since we moved out. and this morning the garbage men took it all away...

and tonight - I figured out a use of rhtat thing-amajig that we tossed...darnit!

No, Fantastagirl! Say it aint so! You threw something out and then found a use for it!! See, that's why I can't throw anything out, lol! But good for you on cleaning out a bunch of junk!!

Nicole, she has sung pretty good in all the other weeks, so I'll give her a break ;-) But the other night was not so fancy!

North Idaho never say gas at three bucks a gallon. Heck if it hits 3 this year I'm going to ask for a rise of $1.50 an hour but will settle for .75
Once it hits $3.40 I wonder if it would pay me to drive in.
Hey I got the cough and I'm pretty sick of it to. It feel like I'm hacking up a lung. Everytime I start having a coughing fit I think to mt self " Here I go again" and start hacking.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lars
  • From Iowa, United States
My profile

Support World AIDS Day

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates