« Home | Can It Get Any Worse?...well, I suppose it could » | Compliment » | Why is race always an issue? » | Finally I figured something out in Photoshop...wit... » | SO Cute... » | The Lion King @ The Civic Center » | Las Vegas Phantom cast announced! » | Small Update » | There's probably so much to say... » | Auditions are OVER » 

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 

Those darn weekends

As you all know by now it's a very rare moment if I'm ever on blogger on the weekend, and even rarer if I actually post something. And I took yesterday off to get some things done, so I wasn't on yesterday either...but here I am today, back at work.

I got the t-shirts for Into the Woods ordered yesterday and I worked on the tickets and playbill for Into the Woods. Did some sleeping, some talking, surprisingly very very little TV watching. It was a nice day, nice not to be at work.

Nothing exciting happened over the weekend, Kaia went to the local easter egg hunt in the park (I didn't get to go) but from what V and my mom say it was the most idiotic thing in the world. The event organizers told them to go one place, so they went and Kaia hunted down a couple eggs with some other kids and then someone came running over yelling "STOP!!" and made all the kids dump out the eggs they'd found! can you believe that?! Told them they were in the wrong place and this was for the 5-6 year olds or whatever, made them go to another place. So...they went. Same thing! they hunt down a few eggs and hear "STOP!!" make them put back their eggs AGAIN...unbelieveable...and go back to the place they were originally when there weren't any eggs left...so they went to another spot where some eggs were dumped in a pile from someone having to dump out eggs from the earlier fiasco and V and my mom told Kaia to book it over to that pile and go for it. So...when all was said and done Kaia got THREE eggs, with jack shit in them. I'm pretty pissed that my fun-loving child who just wanted to hunt dowm some eggs had to put them back TWICE. Likely she had no idea why these mean ladies were making her put her eggs back. She seemed to still have a good time, I guess, but STILL.

Other then that the choir I'm in performed this three movement piece for the composer at this little weekend long deal the college was putting on for her. That was nice.

That's about it though!

OMG... that is awful and stupid and funny. LOL. Poor kid.

Our towns hunt is this weekend... I'm waiting to see how it goes as a new group of people are in charge of it this year. They are doing it totally different and have NO age groups or anything. I suspect the 11-15 year old age group is going to have all the goodies gobbled up before the itty bitties can can get to them!

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lars
  • From Iowa, United States
My profile

Support World AIDS Day

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates