« Home | Compliment » | Why is race always an issue? » | Finally I figured something out in Photoshop...wit... » | SO Cute... » | The Lion King @ The Civic Center » | Las Vegas Phantom cast announced! » | Small Update » | There's probably so much to say... » | Auditions are OVER » | So........ » 

Friday, April 07, 2006 

Can It Get Any Worse?...well, I suppose it could

I just wrote out this nice long post on ALL the trials and tribulations we've been having with this show we're putting on...but then realized I know people who read this and they could talk and talking could happen and when talking ensues bad things usually happen.

So, let's just say there are trials and tribulations but the show is going to be GREAT dammit, I know it will be!

LOL... doesn't it suck sometimes to KNOW the people that read your blog? It makes you careful about what you post. ;)

Much better when it's anonymous!

Hi there. Got your link from Fantastagirl. And, yes, it does suck when you know the people reading your blog. My MIL reads mine all the the time, so I have to be extra careful...or at least post a warning for her :) TGIF!

Yeah, Meritt, better anonymous, or just certain few people I know and don't care about, but I don't have that luxury anymore and I just don't feel right starting another blog.

Beth! Welcome :-) Thanks for stopping by, I'll have to go check out your blog. Oh, MIL reading would not work for me. :-)

That's why I have a secret blog too Lars. Too many people know about the original.

I wish I could travel out your way just to see you in the show. That would be too cool!

Post a Comment