« Home | 4 year old » | Mr. Mom » | Is This January? » | I'm Fat » | Ten Top Trivia Tips about Lars! There are 336 dimp... » | Happy Birthday To Me » | My FAVORITE theatre memorabilia JUST came in the mail » | Weird Week » | Des Moines Metropolitan Opera Auditions » | Baby Talk » 

Monday, January 23, 2006 

While I'm Here...some pictures







  • Entering her room


    That first one is in her closet, the rest is her room (you can piece them together :-) and then the last one is ouside her room

  • LUV her room.
    And OMG she is a mini-V. Wow!!! EXACT CLONE! LOL.

    Her room is so cute - can we say DORA? I knew you could! She's is a cutie - hope you are having a great week!

    Your little girl is so adorable. If someone could have guaranteed me a daughter I might have gone for it.

    BTW, I posted a pic this morning just for you. ;)

    She's so damn cute Lars, and she's gotten so big! I looooove her pink room!

    Post a Comment