« Home | Des Moines Metropolitan Opera Auditions » | Baby Talk » | Happy New Year Everyone! » | What Did I Buy? » | Charlie and Willy » | Merry Christmas Everyone! » | Can you believe this Yankeebob?!? » | The Bug » | "And So I'M back, from outerspace..." » | I JUST got the call... » 

Thursday, January 12, 2006 

Weird Week

Sorry, I've had a weird week...cars dying, carpet being put in, waking up at odd times, TiVo's dying, computer's failing...I've been out of sorts this week. I will get back into the swing of things here, got a new charger for my digital camera, so I can start taking pictures again too :-D

Pictures are always good!

And I'm glad you finally posted something new! LOL.

I just hate it when everything is on the fritz. I bought a new digital camera for my trip to Vegas, and didn't realize how much fun was to be had with taking pictures! Especially in a wax museum!

Glad you are back...but with cars dying, carpets going in - we can understand why you abandoned us...LOL Glad you are back.

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

Post a Comment