« Home | My FAVORITE theatre memorabilia JUST came in the mail » | Weird Week » | Des Moines Metropolitan Opera Auditions » | Baby Talk » | Happy New Year Everyone! » | What Did I Buy? » | Charlie and Willy » | Merry Christmas Everyone! » | Can you believe this Yankeebob?!? » | The Bug » 

Monday, January 16, 2006 

Happy Birthday To Me

Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday dear Meeeeeeeeeeeee
Happy Birthday to Me

I know none of you know it's my birthday, so I thought I'd announce it. I don't do much for birthdays, age doesn't bother me. But I know I like to wish people happy birthday if I know, so I thought...what other way would you all know if I didn't tell you?

Yes, I'm only 25.

hey, you share a birthday with my sister!

Happy birthday!

Have an awesome birthday Lars - I hope when you blow out your candles your wishes come true.

You sneaker. ;)
Hope you get something really snazzy and cool for yer birthday!

Happy Birthday, man! I'm glad you made it to the quarter-century mark.

Happy Birthday!! turning 25 wasn't much different than 26 or 27, other than you get a new discount on car rental insurance!

but happy birthday anyway!!
; )

Post a Comment