« Home | Mr. Mom » | Is This January? » | I'm Fat » | Ten Top Trivia Tips about Lars! There are 336 dimp... » | Happy Birthday To Me » | My FAVORITE theatre memorabilia JUST came in the mail » | Weird Week » | Des Moines Metropolitan Opera Auditions » | Baby Talk » | Happy New Year Everyone! » 

Monday, January 23, 2006 

4 year old

Oh my gosh...I am going insane. She has been nothing but crabby and not listening to me since I picked her up from daycare. I'm sure it's because she is over-tired from getting up at 6:30...but I am going insane in the membrane insane in the brain.

She wont listen to anything I say, and she is so stubborn that she'll just do what she wants.

Does anyone know how to talk some sense into a 4 year old? I'm spent...

ugh, and it's not even suppertime yet...she is going to bed early tonight. It's just a rough night for all tonight. Hopefully tomorrow night we can have fun. And Wednesday we are going to my cousin's house to play with her kids, one is Kaia's age and a girl so they play together.

Wish me luck..I also think I'm coming down with whatever Kaia has/had/is getting over.