« Home | I'm Fat » | Ten Top Trivia Tips about Lars! There are 336 dimp... » | Happy Birthday To Me » | My FAVORITE theatre memorabilia JUST came in the mail » | Weird Week » | Des Moines Metropolitan Opera Auditions » | Baby Talk » | Happy New Year Everyone! » | What Did I Buy? » | Charlie and Willy » 

Thursday, January 19, 2006 

Is This January?

Man the weather is great! Right Iowa people? Aren't we enjoying this?? I know I am. Not looking forward to Friday and Saturday when they said 2"+ but that's if it doesn't bypass us and go south...which I hope it does.

I ran last night, felt like a loser because I only got 2 miles in before I quit because I was spent. I don't know, maybe it's the cold or the fact that I've been tired or that I haven't run again in over a month.

There is a 5K February 7th in Story City and I would like to run in it!! It would be my first "race" since I started running...the only problem is I haven't started running. I stop so many times that when I do get back out there it's like I'm starting over again. I will *try* to keep it up, but if I don't, I KNOW I will once it gets warm permenantly, because I love running and I love that I'm doing it and that it gets me out of the house and it's good for me.

AM first yihaaa- I totally agree with you. The weather is Fantastic.

Loving it..

The weather was awesome - now it's winter again!

what? Nice weather in Iowa during one of the coldest months of the year?! I have never heard such a thing (nor do I remember such a thing!)

and two miles? that's my usual. I begin to break about a mile and three quarters...but I push myself. That's as far as I can take it, so I think you're doing a great job!

OK I'm tired of looking at this post and having it mock me.

Right after you posted it froze, it snowed and it stayed cold. It's ALL YOUR FAULT. Now, take this post down or put a new one up so it can warm up again! :)

(says meritt as she shivers and huddles next to her space heater).

oh, Meritt, I know!! I had no idea that me typing this was going to turn Iowa into the frozen tundra it's suppose to be in January...my sincerest apologizes! :-) Because I really do hate winter.

Post a Comment