« Home | Happy New Year Everyone! » | What Did I Buy? » | Charlie and Willy » | Merry Christmas Everyone! » | Can you believe this Yankeebob?!? » | The Bug » | "And So I'M back, from outerspace..." » | I JUST got the call... » | Cute » | Had a rough day yesterday, life is how it is thoug... » 

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 

Baby Talk

All this baby talk over at the geek household has me remembering how much I want a baby!! Am I crazy for wanting a baby right now? Where I'm at in my life? Is that nuts?!

I thought so too...but I can't help it...shit, sometimes I think I'm more woman than man ;-) But then I remember all the man qualities about myself!

I just keep thinking before baby #2 I need...to get wife out of college...get wife into steady job...get better job for myself...get more money...get bigger house...yeah...I shouldn't have another baby right now. :-D

I don't think you should wait. There will be more than enough time between the 2 kiddos as it is! LOL.

PS:
I had a brilliant teacher in High School who said "If you wait until it's the 'right' time to >>>> have a child, buy a house, change jobs... >>>> yada yada yada... you'll never do it. There is NEVER a right time. You just have to do it."

oh man! You can't say that to me, lol, Mom...Dad...Wife...Sister...they'd all kill me/us if we went for another kid, because I've joked about it before!

Do you realize how hard it actually is to get/stay pregnant? I say start trying and in two years you'll be pregnant... or maybe that's just us...lol

I'm just wondering how hard it will be when we actually try for #2, considering the circumstances of the first one.

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Diamond spade hides

Enjoyed a lot! » »

Post a Comment