« Home | Baby Talk » | Happy New Year Everyone! » | What Did I Buy? » | Charlie and Willy » | Merry Christmas Everyone! » | Can you believe this Yankeebob?!? » | The Bug » | "And So I'M back, from outerspace..." » | I JUST got the call... » | Cute » 

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 

Des Moines Metropolitan Opera Auditions

Ha! I wish it was for me. I wish I was THAT good! :-)

No, my best friend from college is auditioning this evening for it. She is PHENOMENAL. She auditioned last year and got first runner up, or whatever they called it. She was the youngest person to ever make it that far in the process. So, this year I'm hoping she makes it!!! I know she can do it, and I know she can rock at it.

I'm very excited for her. She doesn't audition until 9:50 PM! Isn't that weird?! There are that many people auditioning though. You know they basically only take people who are trained experienced professionals from all over, so I think it would probably be an accomplishment also for that if she made it too. I would imagine they might take some "newbies" too, but I don't know for sure.

Either way, MAN, if she made it would I ever be pumped and very excited to go see her!!

She's awesome.

let us know how it turns out!

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

Post a Comment