« Home | Ten Top Trivia Tips about Lars! There are 336 dimp... » | Happy Birthday To Me » | My FAVORITE theatre memorabilia JUST came in the mail » | Weird Week » | Des Moines Metropolitan Opera Auditions » | Baby Talk » | Happy New Year Everyone! » | What Did I Buy? » | Charlie and Willy » | Merry Christmas Everyone! » 

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 

I'm Fat

Yes...I am. Compared to what I normally am, I am. It's all about perspective.

We went to the doctor last night because Kaia is sick and while we were there and the doctor wasn't in the room I hopped on the scale...aaahhh! 192lbs.

I am 6'4" and I have NEVER weighed that much before, which I'm sure 190lbs is probably average for a male at 6'4" but I don't like it. Ok, I found a chart that says if you're 6'4" with a medium frame you should be 171-187 pounds and if you have a large frame you should be 181-207. I don't know which I have, but I want to be back into the 170s...can I possibly believe that I want to lose 20 pounds?! It was also at the end of the day and I'm sure I weighed the most. I also pick up and lose pounds pretty darn quick and easy, so I'd have to weigh myself multiple times to assess where I really am.

When I first reached and stayed at 6'4" I was 150lbs. Now that's a little small, but I liked it. I knew I didn't have to worry.

Then I was in the 170's for a long time and I was ok with that, in fact within this last year I had ot have been because I was giving plasma and weighing that much. I think I jumped to 180 once and it hurt.

It's suppose to be nice tonight, so I'm running for sure, but I think I should be doing something else too.

I mean, I sit all damn day long here at work and I eat almost all day long too. Chocolate a lot, then lots of other goodies that are around. At 9:30 I have a sausage and cheese omlette and two pieces of toast with butter and grape jelly on them. Then at lunch I always eat a huge helping of whatever it is. I eat something at 2:30 usually and then I snack at home and have more supper than I should, then snack some more.

I need to curb my appetite. But how do I do that? I enjoy eating, and I don't get full very easily...I was hoping I'd never have to broach this topic, but it looks like I am and I kind of had a feeling one day I would. Shit, with all the shit I eat I should probably go get blood pressure checked or cholesterol or something. I should probably be taking vitamins or something too.

Oh well, I know I'll lose weight come this summer when I run and train for running and when I'm in the musical because we work hard to get musicals ready and we don't eat reguarly when getting ready to open and the theatre is HOT AS HELL so we always sweat a shitload and lose weight.

I'm going to weigh myself at work in our training room before I head home to run, I wonder how much that scale will say I weigh.

I'm sorry to the people that will get mad because "Skinny Lars" is whining about weighing too much, but I'm overweight now too and need to do something about it. Like I said at the beginning, it's all perspective. No matter what you want to complain about there's almost always someone worse off than you that would tell you to shut up, so in that reasoning no one should complain ever...this is a big deal to me, honestly, I'd like to remain a bean poll.

You are soooo a girl!

haha, Jody, that's true...I should have mentioned that in THIS post :-)

I met a guy that was 6'-8" and 204 pounds, freakin' beanpole of a guy. Said he ate like a pig but always was a stick.

I have a sure-fire way to lose some weight. Get the flu. Then you will have no desire to eat for quite a while. But I'm telling ya, it blows ass. And chunks. Literally.

lol, jarod. that guy sounds like me...but now I think it's starting to stick maybe a little.

Nice pun with the blowing ass and chunks...made me laugh.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lars
  • From Iowa, United States
My profile

Support World AIDS Day

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates