« Home | Weird Week » | Des Moines Metropolitan Opera Auditions » | Baby Talk » | Happy New Year Everyone! » | What Did I Buy? » | Charlie and Willy » | Merry Christmas Everyone! » | Can you believe this Yankeebob?!? » | The Bug » | "And So I'M back, from outerspace..." » 

Friday, January 13, 2006 

My FAVORITE theatre memorabilia JUST came in the mail

Ooooooh boy! 6 months ago, right after we saw Wicked, I sent Ana Gasteyer a letter to the theatre telling her how we went down there to see Wicked, and to see her, and how we were sad we missed her. How much we love her and would liked to have seen her, but how much we loved her understudy too, etc. etc. Then at the end I couldn't help it, I asked if she could sign something and send it to me, and 6 months later she did! I can't believe it...it's so awesome. I'm framing it, of course, and hanging it up. :-D

That's cool. You gotta love celebs who actually seem to care about their fans.

Very cool....

THAT my dear is a pick-me-up to the crappy week you had.

:)

ENJOY!

Post a Comment