« Home | Can you believe this Yankeebob?!? » | The Bug » | "And So I'M back, from outerspace..." » | I JUST got the call... » | Cute » | Had a rough day yesterday, life is how it is thoug... » | Tiiiiiiiiiiime is NOT on my side, yes it isn't... » | Waiting... » | Big Day Results » | Big Day » 

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 

Merry Christmas Everyone!

It was a good Christmas, of course it was :-) Christmas rocks.

The big gift was a 30 gb iPod. LOVE IT! I have tv shows on there, and video clips, and lots of songs (with album covers) and I'm trying to figure out the photos. It's awesome.

Kaia had a blast, of course! She's hilarious. She said so many funny things, but I can't remember them. She enjoyed all her zillions of gifts from everyone. She just loved the Hallmark penguin ornaments she got for me. She told me, "I wanted to get you something else too, but Mommy said we didn't have enough money for it. I wanted to get it for you though. It was Mickey Mouse. " and she went on, but she couldn't remember exactly what it was. But it was so cute and sad to hear about how she wanted to get me some more stuff. But she knew how much I'd love the penguins, so she got me that.

I got V 4 CDs, 2 of which also had DVDs with them. She loves music, obsessed with it, and so she loved the gift. 2 of them were by her favorite musical composer, Jason Robert Brown, so she loved that! One was a CD she was going ot buy for herself, but I told her not to!!

She got me a CD, The Woman in White, Andrew Lloyd Weber's new musical, and then the iTrip for my iPod so I can listen to it through the radio in the car.

I got some jeans, which I needed badly!, and some shirts and then other various smaller things.

It was fun, everyone had a good time :-D There were pictures taken, and they were taken by my parents, so there is a chance I might actually get them onto the computer and then onto blogger ;-) Whereas if I took them, they'd still be on the camera or onto my laptop but not onto blogger. But since my parents took them with their digital camera they'll e-mail them to me and I'll be able to upload them to blogger here at work on the FAST Internet!

How about you??

Oh, and we saw Chronicles of Narnia, which is good! And Meet the Fockers, which is HILARIOUS.

Glad you had a wonderful Christmas. :)

I didn't care for Meet the Fockers personally. LOVE Meet the Parents though!

My fav gift was an electric blanket. Truly. I've waited 9 years for one (ever since moving back up north). Last night I got into a warm bed and just GIGGLED like I was 4 years old again. LOL.

sounds like you had a good christmas. we had fun too! seeing my kids play with their cousins 24-7 has been soooo worth it!!

Oh man, Meritt, Meet the Fockers was so much better!

Little Miss -- Totally! My kid played hardcore with her little cousins and they all loved it! I forgot about that part.

Post a Comment