« Home | "And So I'M back, from outerspace..." » | I JUST got the call... » | Cute » | Had a rough day yesterday, life is how it is thoug... » | Tiiiiiiiiiiime is NOT on my side, yes it isn't... » | Waiting... » | Big Day Results » | Big Day » | Interesting Question of the Week » | Death » 

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 

The Bug

Kaia apparently hasn't caught the performing bug that Mommy and Daddy have yet. We already knew this, but it keeps on getting confirmed!

She had a Christmas Pageant at her new daycare and she indeed participated (yay!) but she did not do any of the actions or songs...even though she knows them all. I know she knows them all because we worked on them and sung them at home because they're fun.

Then she also a few weeks later, just this last Sunday, had her Sunday School Christmas Pageant...she stood up there, did not sing a bit or move a bit.

She's always been a shy girl, some parts of me wants her to grow out of that, but then the other part doesn't want her to be SO outgoing that she can't concentrate and gets in trouble and what not.

Eh, she's still cute though ;-) Sorry, no pictures right now, just picture a bunch of little kids, most of them yelling and singing the songs and this one little girl standing and watching the other kids and looking out at the crowd and not doing anything and you get the idea!

Well... maybe then again she didn't get the acting bug! LOL.

Are you guys ready for Christmas? Big plans with family? What's up?

Yeah, we're ready! Nothing too big, just at my parents house hanging out for Christmas. Last year was Christmas at the in-laws in WA so this year it's at home. We're all excited to get to Christmas!! How about you?

Usually I don't go back and read comments after I've 'commented' but it's good that I did or I would have missed it. ;)

Yes... we are now ready - as of my last shopping excursion yesterday after work. Monday at one mall, Tuesday another and Wednesday yet a third! We got a late start buying gifts because we had so many bills come up in November and December (BIG things like the basement refinishing, BabyGirls Italy trip, etc.) Sadly I don't think we started shopping until December 15th and we didn't actually do all the real shopping until last weekend and this week.

GULP. But... it's done now. I'm poor and bills are unpaid but it's done! Hee hee.

Our plans are to celebrate here at home with OUR family. I'll head up to the outlaws next week.

you know, my parents always wanted me to be more outgoing when i was little, and i was SO shy. i got picked out of the audience at a children's theatre production of cinderella and asked to try on the glass slipper and i was so scared i made my grandma take me home.

then, out of the blue, somewhere in junior high, i caught the drama bug and have been incredibly active in theatre. she may come around :)

Post a Comment