« Home | Merry Christmas Everyone! » | Can you believe this Yankeebob?!? » | The Bug » | "And So I'M back, from outerspace..." » | I JUST got the call... » | Cute » | Had a rough day yesterday, life is how it is thoug... » | Tiiiiiiiiiiime is NOT on my side, yes it isn't... » | Waiting... » | Big Day Results » 

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 

Charlie and Willy

No, it's not some perverted joke. ;-)

Which do you like better?



or



I can't help it...I like the new one better. Well, all except for the oompa loompas. I overwhelmingly prefer the oompa loompa's from the first movie.

I have seen the new one now about 3 or 4 times since Kaia got it for Christmas ;-) Honestly, I enjoy Johnny Depp's Wonka better, just love it, but that's not all the reason I love it at all. What I really enjoy is a couple other things. The cinematography of the new one. We just have better technology and I dig it, it looks tons better. And I also enjoy the "family life" sections of the new movie. By this I am talking about Charlie Bucket's homelife. Love his parents, they're so loving and genuine, the whole family is. I love the grandparents (Grandpa Joe took a bit of getting used to) and I love their house. I do also like going back in time to when Wonka was a little one, but that could come or go and I'd be fine.

And having not read the books, I don't know which one follows closer, but I'm told it's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

I just can't bring myself to see the new one. I love the original. Just. Can't. Do. It.

I love the "Charlie" in the new one, and although I dearly love Johnny I can't STAND the new version. I hate the story line they added, hate the end, hate the squirrels, HATE the oompa loompas.

I take the OLD version but I'd love to see the 'new' charlie, parents and grandparents in it. I love the family... hate the rest of the movie. LOL.

(*Not that I'm difficult or anything!)

i actually think I prefer the new version. i love tim burton's work and style. but yes, the old oompa loompas were superior

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lars
  • From Iowa, United States
My profile

Support World AIDS Day

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates